Egencia Global Alliance
A network of strategic partnerships with leading local travel management companies for exceptional worldwide travel support and service.
Local market expertise
The Egencia Global Alliance (EGA) is a strategic partner network comprised of market-leading local travel management providers offering regional services and expertise. Through our partners, Egencia clients get access to extensive and competitively priced inventory, support in local languages, and high quality customer service from expert travel consultants.
- One global client travel program
- Get the best of both worlds – competitively priced local inventory or the extensive range of choice from Expedia.com and Hotels.com
- Local expertise and support, dedicated to your success
Your complete travel management platform. Innovation powered by Egencia. Unlimited scale by Expedia Group.
Data makes the difference
Data gathered from Global Alliance partners, combined with Egencia’s consolidated online reporting offering, provides deeper insight and cost control opportunities for our clients. Clients also benefit from having their Egencia Account Manager as a central point of contact to help them optimize their global travel program and achieve their goals.
- Keep a pulse on your travel program with reports that give you a view of your entire program or deep dive into air, hotel, train, and car reports
- Local account management certified by Egencia, working together with global account management
Egencia delivers business travel management solutions to nearly 2 million travelers. Let us help you get them where they need to be.
Egencia currently operates in multiple countries throughout Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. We also partner with leading local travel management companies in many countries across the globe to offer exceptional support and service to our clients. Our partnership network allows us to better serve and support our clients’ worldwide travel needs.
- Egencia continues to expand to support existing and future clients global footprint
- New EGA territories: Paraguay, Bolivia, Pakistan, Honduras, Slovenia
Ready to take your global business travel program to new heights? Let’s get started today.